DREAMS AND HOPES

 DREAMS & HOPES

     Hi guys walcome back with me and my blog!! So today i will write about my dreams and my hopes.
When i was young,i had lot of dream. I wanted to be a doctor,stewardess,lawyer,etc.
But now i want to be realistic. Everyone wants to be successful and rich. Now I also dream of becoming successful in the field I choose. Because I know whatever I choose I will work hard, stay focused and make it big.
      I think now i want to be a Directorate General of Taxes (DGT) or a Project manager of Industry. To reach tha dream i have to enter STAN or ITB after i complete the senior high school. If you ask me why do i want to be Directorate General of Taxes (DGT) or a Project manager of Industry?. The answer is so simple. Because it make a lot of money HAHAHAHA.
      To reach my dream i think i have several strength. Like i am a hard worker,easy going, and responsible. I have several weakness too. I think,I’m emotional and in sensitive.
     That all for me. See you in the next blog!!!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion

Inspiring Person

Universal Studio Singapore!