Bakdes Wohoow !

Go to Village in 3 Days!

     HI GUYS! welcome back with me again!
today,in this blog i will tell you one of my best experience in my life!
so on January 5th my school held an activities to village,it called Bakti desa. 
In village we had to help people in there. 
We were divided in some group,in one group it contain 3 person. 

     The village that we visited was Desa Cibereum.This village was amazing! this village had a fresh air,good view,and friendly people. In there we had to stay in a local house during the bakdes activities. It was a very fun to have experience to live with them. The house wasn’t really spacious, but it was warm and honestly it felt like home. I lived there with Ibu, Bapak, their one daughter and two sons. They are really nice and so welcoming.


     On the first day we went around the village with the local kids. They asked us to follow them,surprisingly they took us to the tea garden. It was beautiful!! I always want to go to the tea garden but it always canceled. That day i was very happy. I came back to my house before adzan maghrib and when we arrived at home ibu already prepared for our dinner! OH YA! in this day my friends anais lost her phone in this village. I thinked she just forgot where she put her phone. On that day she was very sad because her phone and happy at the same time.

     On the second day we went to Situ Cisanti. We rode a truck called dolak. Situ cisanti was a huge lake, surrounded by a lot of beautiful hills. Ibu brought us lunch from home. After lunch, we went around that lake until noon. In this day we had a lot of fun and. We took some picture to remind us about this beautiful lake. After noon, we had to go back home to clean ourselves up and we had to attend a gardening counseling in the afternoon. In the evening, me and all of my classmates gathered in a TPA nearby to distribute our unused clothes to the local kids. It was really fun to share our time with them.


     On the last day we went to sungai citarum! we walked almost 1 hour to go there i think we didn’t have to walk that long. We walked so long because we chose a wrong way to sungai citarum. But i didnt regret it, IT WAS SO SO SO AMAZING!! ones again i had a new experience! when we get lost we asked people in ther where was the right way, we greet farmer in there and so much more. 


Around 2 pm i had to go back to my real home. It was so sad to leave people in desa cibereum The goodbyes were really hard. I cried, with the kids that I spent most of my time there with. I didn’t wanna leave the lovely place, but I had to. 

So that is my wonderful experience at bakdes!! hmm i wish i can turn back the time to repeat every single day in that village. I really miss it!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion

Inspiring Person

Universal Studio Singapore!