TUR BUDAYA I’M COMING

My Short Escape from Reality Story


what’s up guys! welcome back with me and my blog again!

So in this blog i will tell you about my school activities. But it will be different,this activities weren’t held in bandung but in BALI!!
I’m so excited to tell you my story in bali!! Ok i will start my story now!

So we went to bali on march 17th 2019. We went there by the airplane and it took 1 hour to arrive to bali from bandung. The first destination we came to was tanah lot. At tanah lot we got chance to take picture and buy something if we wanted. After that we went to jimbaran for dinner but in jimbaran i thinked i was very upset because when we wanted to eat suddenly it rained heavily. So we were forced ti head to hotel.

On the second day after we had breakfast at the hotel we went to tanjung benoa to play water sport it was so fun!! i tried to play “flying fish” that games was sooo fun altough it was little bit pricey. After then we had lunch at tanjung benoa and went to pandawa beach for second destination in this day. At pandawa beach i didn’t took a photo and played a lot because i was very tired and the weather was so hot! After that we want to GWK to take a picture for my year book and i played bicycle for fun hehehe. 




















On the third day i went to Tirta Empul. Tirta Empul was a tample,in there we can took a photo and wacthed their ceremony to pray. Afte that we had lunch in Kintamani, i ate a lot in ther because the food was soooo good!! On this day we had our event too that was makrab. In makrab we had to dress boheme becaus it was the theme for this event. In this event we can performed somthing like singing ,dancing,etc.



On the last day we got free time at kuta beach. I spent my free time to walk around with my friends and bought souvenirs. We went to deus,beach walk,etc. After that we had lunch at krisna after lunch we had a chance to bought sovenirs in krisna. For the last destination in this day and in this city we went to beduguk for tooke a picture and walked around to see this tample.

After bedugul we went back to bandung and back to our realy so sad:(

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion

Inspiring Person

Universal Studio Singapore!