Letter Of Recommendation

Bandung,12 February 2019
To: Mr. Qunta Subambang
CEO of LPDP Scholarship
Ki Hajar Dewantara street, number 11, Central Jakarta
Dear Mr.Qunta,
I Recommend Yasmin Haifa  a student of mine for the past two years. I have taught her Biology Literature during her third and fourth years. She is one of my best students, she is brilliant, dilligent and dicipline student.
I’m Impressed of her proficiency and dedicated work during lectures. She is such a perfectionist about her studies and assignments. As I tried to know more about her, I found that she was selected in Bilogy olimpiade during her school days.
She has good attitude and curious mind to be successful in her study. From my heart, I think she is a worthy candidate for admission to your scholarship . I recommend her with my great confidence.
Sincerely yours,
Dina Dwi, M.Si

Lecturer of Biology

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion

Invitation Task