Conversation Task


Conversation task


CAST :
  1. Dina Dwi K.
  2. Raden Shafiyyah Aathifah 
  3. Yasmin Haifa
*after edu passion
Sonya   : "It was so fun, wasn't it?"
Yasmin : "Yes, it was." 
Dina     : "Which booth did you guys go?" 
Yasmin : "As far as i remember, I went to UNAIR's booth, UNPAD's booth, and ITB's    booth." 
Sonya   : "Cool, Okay.. Which university are you interested in, Yasmin?"
Yasmin : "I think I want to go to Padjajaran University, but i haven't figured out which faculty that I'm gonna take." 
Dina     : "Same with me, Yasmin!! But actually i want to go there too, but my parents, they want me to go to ITB."
Sonya   : "It must be hard, Dina. Just follow your heart, Din. Luckily, I'm going to take the UNPAD's medical school and my pareents allowed me to."
Yasmin : "Wow! UNPAD? Why not UI? From what i know, UI has a better medical school, it's like the best in Indonesia!"
Sonya   : "Because I don't want to live apart from my parents, and my parents won't let me to live apart from them. Anyway, how about you, Min? Why do you choose UNPAD?"
Yasmin : "Simple. Because it's close to my house."
Dina     : "But I think Telkom University is nearer to your house Min, why don't you choose UNPAD?"
Yasmin : "You know.. The fee is expensive. I'm not sure if i can afford it, by the way, why do your parents want you to go ITB, Din?"
Dina     : "It's simply because my dad an architect, so.. they want me to follow his steps."
Yasmin : "I think they want all the best for you, but if you don't like it, why don't you just talk with them about your dreams? Discuss its with them."
Dina     : "I tried. but I think that they're just don't listen."
Sonya   : "Relax Din, there must be a way to solve it. Still a long journey, let's go get some ice cream!"
Yasmin : "I'm with you, Son!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion

Inspiring Person

DINOSAUR